It’s not perfect but we’re trying to reach our goals to mind our carbon footprint and takeaway less from our environment. We’ll always be improving so please check back to read the latest. But for now, here’s what we stand for:
- We are a Fibershed Supporter and a Member of Sustainable Fashion Alliance
- We use organically grown GOTS-certified cotton and linen, plus hemp, read more about our fabrics
- We use less water and much less energy as our pieces are made one at a time
- We use eco conscious packaging by eco enclose [post consumer materials]
- We use safely disposable botanical dyes, recycling water, low immersion techniques, printing techniques
- We use dyes grown on site: Rosemary, Toyon or foraged locally
Please check back again as we discover more and implement more sustainable practices and mills we'll update you here.