Meet great people, get crafty under the trees this summer.
Join me, Jenny Fong of Modern Shibori, for a beautiful weekend of DIY shibori at in the heart of Sonoma Valley’s wine country. All activities will be outside in a dedicated fully shaded area.
Johnson’s Beach resort is a very special place, located on the Russian River, 3 minute walk from Guerneville’s gourmet restaurants, boutiques and galleries. We'll be located under the trees with campsites surrounding our workspace.
July 28th/29th, Sept 23rd/ 24th, 2017
Campsites 2 days, 2 nights
- room for 2 tents
- access to community bathrooms
- access to river, boathouse, beach, hamburger/beer shack
- electrical power
Price: $295/student includes campsite, all instruction and supplies. BONUS large dyeable tote bag full of goodies for each student.
Cabin 2 days, 2 nights
The cabin holds up to 2 people, parking for 1 car. You're welcome to bring your friends who don't want to do the retreat. There's plenty else to do!
- 2 double beds
- private bathroom
- small fridge
- sitting porch with table and chairs
Price: $395 includes cabin, all instruction and supplies, $195 additional student.
Each student receives:
- Indigo dye and shibori lesson tutorial. all levels welcome.
- 1 dedicated vat per campsite/cabin
- Unlimited indigo vat refreshes for the weekend
- BONUS large tote bag to hold your creations, loaded with goodies
- Indigo kit with instructions to take home
- Light snacks and refreshments provided
What to bring:
- Camping gear (unless you reserve the cabin)
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner for yourself (and your buddy)
- Workshop appropriate clothing
- Camera (no video please)