Shibori Face Masks // Pastels
Masks are made from 2 layers of soft, high thread count 100% cotton poplin surrounding a middle layer of thick organic cotton flannel. Flannel is a fabric that provides great filtration according to the New York Times.
When you wear a mask, make sure you follow the WHO's recommendations on how to take off your mask and wash it right away. Don't reuse your mask without washing it first. It's important to make sure you have a few masks clean and ready to go.
- 2 layers poplin, high thead count
- 1 layer organic cotton flannel
- Long ties, comfortable on the face
- Designed to last several hot water washings
- Plant dyed organic fabrics
- Shibori techniques. Patterns and colors will vary from photo
- Adult size 9" x 4", Child size 8" x 3"
- Biodegradable! Made from 100% cotton. Bury them in the ground after this is over
- A portion of the sale of every mask will be donated to the Alameda County Community Food Bank to help kids get lunches during this time.
- Final sale, non-returnable, non-refundable, no discounts apply